Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12878) bugs in freeciv 2.0.0

To: monteneg@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12878) bugs in freeciv 2.0.0
From: "Peter Schaefer" <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:08:01 -0700

In my case, the game that crashed had crashed before and had been reloaded.
The AI was suddenly was active on hard, at least the player selection
dialog when reloading showed that the own player was AI(only the 2nd
time. the first time it was human. strange)

On a side note, I think players connecting to an AI should have "wait
end turn even if AI" set, because my client got completely locked
down. If you think this is a bad idea, all I want is some seconds for
the client to access menus.

ah yes, win98 client ..
"efence"?