Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv at Texas Gaming Festival

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv at Texas Gaming Festival
From: C Ratchet <zratchet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:16:39 -0500

We will be playing Freeciv at the TXGF Austin 1k BYOC Lan Party and Gaming Conference.
I just wondered if any Freeciv Devs would be interested in participating in play or our discussion roundtables?

http://igda.org/indie/meets_2005.html
---
From Ratchet (Mikey Lubker)
Lead Coordinator of the IGDA Indie SIG: http://igda.org/indie