Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12724) No Keypad problem

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12724) No Keypad problem
From: "Tristan de Ines Rodriguez" <Tristan_de_Ines@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:30:31 -0700

Hi,

my laptop has no keypad, so I have to press a special "Fn" key plus the:

789
UIO
JKL

keys to simulate it and move units around. This worked for moving units around
on previous versions of Freeciv, but doesn't work with Freeciv 2.0 Beta
anymore. Since it's not possible for units to attack using the mouse for
movement, I can't attack at all anymore.

Regards,
Tristan