Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12537) Bug: AIs don't give gold agreed on

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12537) Bug: AIs don't give gold agreed on
From: "Phil Goetz" <philgoetz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:16:27 -0800

--- Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > [philgoetz@xxxxxxxxx - Fri Mar 18 03:08:07 2005]:
> >
> > I've been playing Freecive 2.0 on a Windows XP
> box,
> > and when I meet with an AI-controlled player
> > (AI novice setting), and we negotiate an agreement
> > in which they are supposed to pay me gold,
> > I never actually receive the gold.
>
> Can you reproduce the problem?
>
>       Raimar

I can't not reproduce the problem.
It happens every time.
I'm assuming that the 'Gold' box in negotiations,
where you can enter a number, means the amount of
gold that that party (the country whose name
the gold box is underneath) is supposed to give
that much gold to the other party.  It's never
worked.  I've only tried it when I am dealing
with AIs.

This is when my client (or server) is running on
Windows XP.  I'm using Freeciv version 2.0.0-beta 8.

- Phil

- Phil