Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12635) Use freeciv specific functions instead of t

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12635) Use freeciv specific functions instead of the "raw" ones
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:09:44 -0800

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 09:17:13AM -0800, Jason Short wrote:

> Raimar Falke wrote:
>
> > Jason: How far does this closes PR#10436: forbidden functions in FTWL?
>
> I have no idea.  As I said it needs to be audited.  Either this is done
> by hand or with a script.  But either way there is the possibility to
> miss some.

Suppose the script doesn't contain a bug we are speaking here about
the list of forbidden functions. This lists contains currently:

snprintf
strcasecmp
strncasecmp
usleep
strerror
gethostname
malloc
calloc
realloc
strdup
readsocket
writesocket
strlcpy
strlcat
isalnum
isalpha
isdigit
isprint
isspace
isupper
toupper
tolower

What other functions do you want to the list?

        Raimar

--
 email: i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot."