Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12422) stupid AI leaves its city in disorder

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12422) stupid AI leaves its city in disorder
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:48:54 -0800

Load the attached savegame in a separate server and connect as jdorje.
Leave the player under AI control.

When the game was saved Zurich was in disorder, and had been so for many
turns.  On loading the game the CM seems to be run.  However you can
manually place the worker back on the map to return the city to disorder.

The AI never fixes this disorder.  I'm pretty positive the reason is
that aaw is never called.  The city (which is of size 4) must have been
put into disorder by the founding of a city elsewhere in the civ.  Since
nothing else has ever changed I guess there's nothing to trigger an
auto_arrange_workers call.

-jason