Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12325) Bug report from Beta 7

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12325) Bug report from Beta 7
From: "Simone" <stanelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:22:17 -0800

Hm. Not sure. I found that one while tracking down the other major bug
that I reported (the "crash the game whenever an AI goes bankrupt").
It's very possible that I wasn't thorough about this one. I'll check that!

Just out of curiosity did you look into the other bug?

Simone

P.S. Ora che leggo la tua signature....possiamo anche scrivere in italiano.