Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12321) alliance prob

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12321) alliance prob
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:35:01 -0800

CVS 21 FEB 2005 GTK2 S2

I'm allied with A and have peace with B. A and B are also allied.

I want an alliance with B. B says, I have to contact C and make peace with
her.

But C is neutral and unknown to me.

And A is not allied with C, too. B-C obviously is another alliance different
to Me-A.

But since A is cross-allied to B, why cannot I be cross-allied to B, too?

And how can A make an (cross-)alliance with B while it does not known C
either? Maybe the alliance A-B is older than B-C?

Ad infinitum.

Christian