Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12111) Re: Xaw3d client startup problem(png proble

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12111) Re: Xaw3d client startup problem(png problem)
From: "Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <infyquest@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 05:11:01 -0800

i think in the next beta u might keep this line xaw-client is currently broken.

i am new to XWindows coding, i am trying to understand the code.

the code thats affecting is in the graphics.c file in client/gui-xaw

the function thats affecting is loadgfxfile()

in the function we are trying to get the palette infomation only with
out checking whether the file is a paletted png file or a rgba png
file.

i could make that much only,

i could not understand the rest of the code.

if the file is a palettd png file, can you please explain what we are doing.

i tring to port the code in the gui-win32 for the gui-xaw.

when i tried google, for conversion of paletted png images i could get
only links for libgd, where i could find no info regarding it.

bye,
Vijay