Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12245) Bug

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12245) Bug
From: "tim jenks" <skigemit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:11:37 -0800

I was playing and I had just taken over a AI city.  It was the AI's
capital. It was a size 2 and I killed the alpine troops in it.  I then
took it over with my cavalry.  The window for the city popped up, but
it was gray.  Windows then fold me that Freeciv was not responding and
i had to click the "end now" button to exit.  I went back and tried to
replicate it, but it worked fine.  Long live freeciv!  Thanks.
--
Tim

P.S. How can I get an account so I don't have to play as "guest" on
the metaservers.  Thanks.