Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12228) reports should have their date

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12228) reports should have their date
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:27:12 -0800

In the gui-gtk-2 client, the reports come up in tabs and are preserved
after the end of turn.  This is good; however, they should have their date.

Attached is a sample for the demographics report, which is probably all sorts
of
wrong since I don't really know how to internationalize.  I'm thinking probably
there
should be some kind of generic way of attaching dates to reports, but I'm not
being creative about how to do this in some pretty way.