Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12176) Display bug in WinXP client - unable to min

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12176) Display bug in WinXP client - unable to minimize
From: "Kevin Benton" <s1kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:01:20 -0800

Thank you for pointing that out to me.  BTW - in order to make FC actually
leave full screen mode, I had to save changes, exit the client, then reopen
the client.  That doesn't seem right to me.  It seems to me that if I tell
the GUI to leave full screen, it should do it immediately, or at *least* let
me know that my change will not take effect until I restart the GUI (YUCK!).

There is also still a problem with FC loosing focus when it spawns a window
like the city production window.