Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12139) Radio in IRC

To: radioactivemonkey@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12139) Radio in IRC
From: "James Canete" <use_less@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:16:02 -0800

> [radioactivemonkey@xxxxxxxxx - Tue Feb 08 03:21:03 2005]:
>
> Some guy that was in IRC was sposed to help me with the save, its
> totally broken, it told me to send it here.

I believe what I said was:

[21:47] <Use_less> ok, send the save to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx and we'll have
a look at it
[21:47] <Use_less> give explicit instructions on how to recreate it

I meant give explicit instructions on how to recreate the crash, but
anyway, if I dig a bit deeper into the log you stated it in the channel:

[21:36] <Radio> Hmm.
[21:36] <Radio> It seems when I try to make my capital switch from gold
cta to food cta, it crashes.

Assuming you mean cma instead of cta.  I'm guessing you were using beta
7?  I'll see if I can reproduce the crash now.

-James Canete