Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12107) fix the isotrident mask

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12107) fix the isotrident mask
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:10:19 -0800

This patch fixes the mask and the area used by "flag" graphics in
isotrident.

Current isotrident is a little buggy this way.  In the past we've had
problems where some pixels on the canvas weren't drawn at all.  Today if
you look at the darkness along the ocean you can see a line of ocean
beyond the darkness.  This is because the areas covered by the ocean and
the darkness are not consistent.

I took the mask autogenerated by PR#12060, and applied it to all the
base terrains.  I also applied it (actually the 32x16 one which is half
of it) to the ocean graphics (and included a mask alongside the ocean
graphics).  I replaced the old mask  images with the new one.  I fiddled
with darkness a little to make it match the mask.  I also fiddled with
irrigation and farmland.

This duplicates some of the work that Hogne (aka Freim) has been doing.
  But this is intended to be a complete makeover that can be included in
2.0.

-jason

PNG image

PNG image