Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12066) Game: You have bought this turn, can't change.

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12066) Game: You have bought this turn, can't change.
From: "Ryan Slack" <ryan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:39:16 -0800

Running seventh beta of Freeciv 2.0 on Mangrake 9.2 x86.
I can reproduce this every time.
Not critical, just not the way it's supposed to be.

When you build a new city, if you go into the 'Worklist' tab, add a
'job', and then try to move it up past the already existing default job,
you get the message "Game: You have bought this turn, can't change" even
though you haven't bought.  I can change the job from the "City
Overview" tab via the "Change" button, and this new job is unmovable
from the 'Worklist' tab. If I remove the job, I am then free to add and
move jobs as per usual.

Thx for the awsome game, v2.0 looks to be fun.
--Ryan