Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12063) two bugs that crash freeciv2

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12063) two bugs that crash freeciv2
From: "Lo'oris" <lo_oris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:10:32 -0800

using beta6 under osx 10.3, with gtk2 and sdl (for sound).

1) i open freeciv. If i try to close it without starting a game, it
freezes. 100% reproductable.

2) there was a city of size 1, without units in, and with a wonder in
it. I "conquered it", and since it was of size 1, the city was
destroyed and disappeared... and freeciv crashed. Actually, i thought
this bug was caused by the presence of the wonder, but i forgot to try
to reproduce it...

--
[Lo'oris,] tu sei il lano e modifichi astromondi
  - Braindamage

Sitanza: http://looris.ath.cx/~looris