Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hi folks

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Hi folks
From: Bert van der Weerd <bsod@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 00:03:24 +0100

Thanks for your input guys, I'm happy to see some input on this subject.
I'm still digesting it, and in the meantime busy to get to know my way
in the gtk-2.0 client. I'll try to make an effort to make it so that the
same 3D code can be used in both gtk2 and win32, but this will take some
time.

--Bert