Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11818) Bug in 2.0.0 beta 6

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11818) Bug in 2.0.0 beta 6
From: "Niels Schick" <Niels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:26:14 -0800

Bug in 2.0.0 beta 6
Windows Binary
(I was running it in German)

When a City is changing owner dipliomaticly (a computer player was happy to
give me 4 cities in exchange
for "Steam-Engine")  the supported units of the city also changed the owner (so
I got several Units)

Thats OK, but if a Land Unit is loaded on a sea Unit - which is NOT changing
owner -
(owned by another city, not part of the trade) the land unit is standing in
water.

No big Problem so far, BUT:
The game crashed when this unit was activated (by mouse).

maybe this was of interrest...
Niels Schick
Software Developer from Hamburg, Germany
Niels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx