Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 2.0.0-beta6

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv 2.0.0-beta6
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 23:45:59 -0500

The sixth "beta" for Freeciv 2.0.0 has been released. You can download it from either of:

  ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/beta/freeciv-2.0.0-beta6.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/beta/freeciv-2.0.0-beta6.tar.bz2

A Windows binary will be made available at:

  ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/beta/Freeciv-2.0.0-beta6-win32.zip

Note that this is still not the final 2.0.0 release. Bug reports continue to roll in and we're trying our best to track them down. Please send bug reports to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx, with as much descriptive information as possible. Send a savegame if possible (especially if it will help to reproduce the problem) No bug is too small! If you find a crash in the Windows binary include the civserver.RPT or civclient.RPT in your report. If you have multiple bugs to report please report them in separate e-mails.

See http://freeciv.org/ for more info.

-jason short
for the freeciv maintainers