Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11770) bugreport

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11770) bugreport
From: "Radovan Bakos" <radovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:53:44 -0800

version: ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/beta/freeciv-2.0.0-beta5.tar.gz
There is a problem with city names. (I started as Czech
nationality). When I started a game, first settlers biult a city with
State-Capital name. Second settlers moved to their position and after
command B, dialogue offers the SAME name. I changed it and city was built.
When my explorers found friendly city, it was automatically named as first
one. After few movings and creating few cities this problem diassapeared,
but I still have cities with duplicity. This seems to be going parallel -
naming of built cities and found cities. Strict checking of duplicity is
needed.

BTW: I didn't found my nationality (Slovak - not Slovenian) in list of
nations. I'm ready to prepare files for it. Can you give me a e-mail
address, where it can be sent?

thank you

radovan