Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11537) missing potfiles

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11537) missing potfiles
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:17:11 -0800

> [chrisk - Thu Dec 16 11:44:02 2004]:

> See attached diff 'potfiles.diff'

Is this for dev or 2.0 branch?  Are we missing any msgids for 2.0?

> But there is a file POTFILES.skip with the following content:
>
> client/gui-stub/chatline.c
> client/gui-stub/connectdlg.c
> client/gui-stub/dialogs.c
> client/gui-stub/mapview.c
>
> I don't see why these files are there. Should the list be emptied,
enhenced
> or just stay?

These files do have translatable strings but they will never need to be
translated (gui-stub will never be run).  Some programs look
automatically for files that are missing from POTFILES.in; the
POTFILES.skip files tells these programs to skip reporting errors on
these files.

-jason