Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11533) Harbour Improvement Incomplete

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11533) Harbour Improvement Incomplete
From: "kay-sugg@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kay-sugg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:17:09 -0800

        My apologies - I've played a lot of Civ II (but not much freeciv) and
had not run into that penalty before now. This may be due to the fact
that I usually switch over to Monarchy as soon as I can.

Query : Are changes in government type loudly proclaimed in freeciv ?
        I'm asking because I don't remember being asked if I wanted to switch
to GT=Monarchy when my scientists discovered it. Also, when I tested my
saved game, it switched to GT=Monarchy with minimal notice.

Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Kay-Sugg