Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11345) Segfault, restarted, fog of war gone

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11345) Segfault, restarted, fog of war gone
From: "Angela Norton" <angela@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:23:36 -0800

Hi,
I just downloaded freeciv-2.0beta4 and compiled it with gtk2.0 on
Mandrake 10.1. It's so spiffy looking! I can't wait for the final 2.0
release.

I found a couple bugs, though. I started the client, chose a new game,
and played for a few turns (all other players were AI). Then, when I
went to build a new city with some settlers, it segfaulted. I don't have
any more information than that about what happened. When I restarted
using the savegame from the turn, and repeated the action, it didn't
segfault. However, now the "fog of war" is gone, and I can see
everyone's cities. I've attached the saved game if it's any help.

If there is anything I can do to help track down these bugs, let me know.

Thanks!

Angela Norton