Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11111) Server Crash-- Bug in Beta 4

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11111) Server Crash-- Bug in Beta 4
From: "agent010P@xxxxxxxxxxx" <agent010P@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:03:09 -0800

Please do not send me a email separate from what you send to RT. Getting
2 copies of the same Email is quite annoying. Thank you.
--
Peter S Panov <agent010p@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 "Only one human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari
  Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your
  lives, be somewhere else."
    -- "Ambassador" Delenn, "Severed Dreams," Babylon 5 2260 CE

 "Christ told us to love each other and for the past 2000 years we've
 been killing each other over how he said it. When you become obsessed
 with the enemy, you become the enemy"
    -- Max Eilerson, starship Excalibur, 2267 CE