Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10968) unload does not unload all

To: chrisk@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10968) unload does not unload all
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:13:19 -0800

Christian Knoke wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 10:17:23AM -0800, Jason Short wrote:
>
>>Christian Knoke wrote:
>

>>>Shift-U on transports does not unload/wake up all units.
>>
>>It works for me.  Can you provide a savegame?
>

> Move transport out of Kedainiai and perform unload order for the transport
> (Shift-U). Only 1 worker will wake up, all others keep loaded and sentried.
> Note, if you <shift-u> in the city, *all* workers wake up.

A sea transporter outside of a city can't unload ground units.  The
intended behavior is that none of the units should be activated.  If you
"unload all" inside a city the units are not only woken up they are
unloaded.

If you unload all outside of a city, should all transported units be
activated/idled?

jason