Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10737) Mouse/Button timing

To: chrisk@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10737) Mouse/Button timing
From: "Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa" <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:30:29 -0700

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Christian Knoke wrote:

> CVS 2.0.99 26 OCT 2004 GTK2
>
> When I load saved game, choose savename, click OK (that means, move mouse
> pointer over OK-Button and keep it there, left-click, release mouse button)
> *and after that* move the mouse pointer out of the civclient window
> *quickly*, the command will not be accepted. Hhm, bug or feature?

That is weird, especially since you released the mouse button over the
OK-Button. It should do that if you release it outside the OK-Button.
Perhaps this is due to the action taking a lot of time and GTK+ can
cancel the action somehow, although it seems unlikely to say the
least. FWIW I cannot reproduce this.

---