Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10677) aifill spin button in new game dialog

To: mstefek@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10677) aifill spin button in new game dialog
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:46:22 -0700

> [mstefek - Fri Oct 22 07:08:48 2004]:
>
> When you change the value of the aifill spin button you have to press
> enter inside the spin button to make aifill really change. When you
> don't do it and press start button, the aifill option isn't changed.

Are you sure?  For me the aifill is always set when I click start
(although earlier it's only set if the spin button is "activated" by me
pressing enter).

However it would be nice to sync the spinbutton with the value on the
server.  This would help with multiplayer games and since the aifill can
also be set from the game settings dialog.

jason