Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10561) new trouble ticket : building bug on freeciv V2

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10561) new trouble ticket : building bug on freeciv V2.0.0
From: "dj67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dj67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:29:36 -0700

Hi,

another trouble ticket about the wonder production,

I played a game with 5 AI.

each on one island at the beginning (generator 2 just to say the AI were still
and not attacked on their island)

all the time in the game i wasn't the first to develop technology !

at year 760 I built 6 wonders (pyramid, great library, leonardo workshop,
darwin travel, michaelangelo chapel, and shakespeare theater)

the 5 AI built no wonder at all. oh sometimes they begin one wonder but the
next turn they stop building it.

and there are some interesting buildings to do (A smith society, Magellan
expedition...)

for instance, the differente AI try to built "king richard wonder, war sun tzu
school...." and that's pretty all for 5 AI until 760 !

another thing i noticed is that when one of my town finished producing
something (anything, musketers, temple, carracks...and so on) the
auto-producing switched then to to next wonder to build (king richard for
instance)
so of course I switched manually the production to what i wanted, but may be
it's buggy for the AI management of the building....

Regards,

Denis.