Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10229) Can't join game - metaserver list is empty

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10229) Can't join game - metaserver list is empty
From: "Gavin Bendall" <gavin.bendall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 05:19:26 -0700

I've been playing Freeciv quite happily without any issues for over a month
now but today I am not able to get any games listed on the metaserver.  (I
am not using any proxy server and have made no changes since being able to
play previously).

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling (prepackaged 1.14.0 for windows)
but this has made no difference.

I can view games on the web and there appears to be a game running and a
couple in pregame but I cannot see these through the windows client in order
to join.

Any ideas appreciated,
Gavin Bendall

(Username: Flex)