Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10186) MIssing assyria.png

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10186) MIssing assyria.png
From: "Fang-Pin Chang" <fchang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:40:54 -0700

I don't know what kind of diff is used to produce the diff files, but I've been
using somthing similar to the following to keep the source code up to date:

    % wget -c
ftp://www.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/latest/freeciv-cvs-Sep-16-Sep-17.diff.bz2
    % bunzip2 freeciv-cvs-Sep-16-Sep-17.diff.bz2
    % cd freeciv-cvs-Sep-16
    % patch -p0 < ../freeciv-cvs-Sep-16-Sep-17.diff

Most of the time it works just fine.  It even updates the po files, which are
binary, are they not?

By the way, I've requested for an account on rt.freeciv.org before via e-mail,
but got no response.  Can you help me get an account on there?