Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10186) MIssing assyria.png

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10186) MIssing assyria.png
From: "Fang-Pin Chang" <fchang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 08:50:17 -0700

Weird.  When I updated from the September 16th snapshot to the 17th via
the diff file, there are several flag files missing.  Here's a list:

assyria.png
columbia.png
cuba.png
elves.png
galicia.png
hobbits.png
indonesia.png
kampuchea.png
mars.png
nigeria.png
quebec.png
sumeria.png
taiwan.png

What client did you build?  I am trying to build the GTK+ 1.x client.