Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10124) PATCH: new generator 1, hmap generator (1,5

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10124) PATCH: new generator 1, hmap generator (1,5) mv to height_map.[ch]
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:39:18 -0700

Le jeu 16/09/2004 à 20:52, Jason Short a écrit :

> >  /**********************************************************************
> >   Freeciv - Copyright (C) 2004 - Marcelo J. Burda
> > +           Copyright (C) 2002 - Karen Yeats for make_pseudofractal_hmap
> >     This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> >     it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> >     the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
>
> Can we just make this "2004 - The Freeciv Project" like all the other
> new files we've added?
>
> jason

Jason, After all i think  "The Freeciv Project" is no good, this is because
"The Freeciv Project"
has any else legal constituted. this is  a copiright than (c) 2004 - The
Freeciv Project is the some think than no (c) at all,

something than
   Copyright (C) 2004  Marcelo Burda
   Copyright (C) 1996 - 2004  The Freeciv Project theam

As legaly ok, at last one well defined individual get the copyright. but
it can' t change it with out the accord of all historical member of the
team.
But serieussly the only good way is any imprtant contributed from a
autor has to be add to (c) of file. the  1996 - 2004  The Freeciv
Project theam  has to be used only if no way to get real autors
identities.

Marcelo