Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9479) some fs stuff (fwd)

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9479) some fs stuff (fwd)
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:01:31 -0700

I moved the text stuff into gui-ftlw/gui_text.h.  Originally Raimar made
text.c to be in gui-fs, but he moved it into common so it could be used
with other guis.  However these functions will need lots of cleanup to
be easily usable by other GUIs (look at the action parameter of
mapview_get_unit_action_tooltip).  And there is still some gui-ftwl
specific code in there (look for the #if 0 part).

Later this functionality may be usable by other GUIs, and this code can
be merged back into text.c.

Also, I fixed a major bug where reset_move_costs() wasn't called.  There
may be other such bugs.

jason