Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10072) Allied AI unit controlling my vessel

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#10072) Allied AI unit controlling my vessel
From: "Laurent Vogel" <lvl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:43:54 -0700

When a unit belonging to an allied AI happens to enter one of my
vessels (trirema, gallion,...), the AI unit takes control of my vessel,
and orders it to move around so that, by the time I can play there
are no movement credits left for my vessel.

This occurs in the windows CVS build from 20 August.

Best regards.