Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9755) provide distribute() in the utility code

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9755) provide distribute() in the utility code
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:05:26 -0700

Mateusz Stefek wrote:

> On 2004-08-26 18:29:53, Jason Short wrote:
>

>>Does this patch help?
>>
>>(Of course you must rerun autogen again, and maybe remove
>>client/civclient.)

> Now the server doesn't compile. What does this patch change?

It changes the order of the listing of the .a files.

I know of no documentation of what this order should be.  But if it's
wrong then things won't compile.  In the past we've been able to solve
this just by listing all .a files twice.  You may notice that's what the
server does for some files.  Maybe they have to be listed three times?
Or maybe we just have to make sure they're in the right order.

jason