Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9737) team (human+ai) causes problems when researc

To: c02lek@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#9737) team (human+ai) causes problems when researching [freeciv #9737]
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:50:50 -0700

Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, Mattias Linde wrote:

> This patch should fix the problem. Not tested.

Better.  But now on turn end I get:

Game: Learned Monarchy.  Scientists do not know what to research next.
Game: Discovery of Monarchy makes the government form Monarchy
available. You may want to start a revolution.
Game: Learned The Wheel in cooperation with a. Scientists choose to
research Bronze Working.
Game: The Silesians have researched The Wheel.

at which point there is no research goal chosen (in the science dialog
which pops up).

If scientists didn't know what to research how come they learned The Wheel?

jason