Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9647) RfP: /show geological

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9647) RfP: /show geological
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:49:29 -0700

Now that /show means /show vital, and we have /show situational, /show
rare, /show all...

It should be possible to filter the server options by category.  You
should be able to do "/show geological" and be shown only the geological
options.

It would be nice to be able to have "/show vital geological" or "/show
geological vital", but perhaps this is too much.  In any case I think
"/show geological" should default to showing _all_ the geological
options, not just the vital ones.

And of course this needs to be documented.  It should probably be
explained at the bottom when you do "/show", and of course fully
documented by "/help show".

jason