Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9611) forests changed to plains?

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9611) forests changed to plains?
From: "Brett Albertson" <brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:56:17 -0700

I updated to today's CVS (8/5/04), and loaded a saved game.  Everything
looked fine.  I finished a turn, saved, then later loaded that save, and
all my forest squares were turned into plains.  If they had specials on
them before, they had the corresponding specials on them as if they had
been tranformed by a settler.  I'm attaching the two saves involved.
Connect as "bretta".  Note that I'm using the GTK client on Solaris if
that matters.

--
Brett Albertson
brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx