Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] first gui-txt patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] first gui-txt patch
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:53:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Finally I've started coding the client side ai interface. I've created a
client/gui-txt/, and it's combined with Nikodimka's puppeteer
implementation.

I have unlinked puppeteer from gui-gtk/ and integrate it with gui-txt/.

The purpose of this gui-txt is to let external programs (i.e. ai
players) use the civclient.

To apply the patch, cd into the freeciv directory (CVS snapshot
16Jul2004) and "$ patch -p1 ~/freeciv-Jul-16-gui-txt.diff".

I'm new in building the Makefiles; the patch I submit doesn't compile
due a error in the includes (I guess), but the code I have modified from
gui-stub does compile (I hope this error won't be a trouble for Nikodimka).

I'm not going to be at home this week end. If anyone want's to take a
look at my patch, good. Anyway I'll continue working the next monday.

--
Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid