Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9334) auto-miner settlers

To: lakatoszoltan@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9334) auto-miner settlers
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:23:49 -0700

> [lakatoszoltan@xxxxxxxxxx - Sun Jul 11 10:03:12 2004]:
> I mean a command like Auto-mines [Ctrl-M], Auto-roads [Ctrl-R],
> Auto-irrigation [Ctrl-I].

I think this is a great idea.  I always wanted something like this, and
I vaguely remember that Civ3 has this feature (Or is it Civ2?  My memory
is failing me more and more now.)  It also has the option of improving
the terrain around a particular city, which is very useful as well.  And
it shouldn't be too hard to implement.  Any volunteers?

Mike Jing