Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] RT moderators wanted

To: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] RT moderators wanted
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:11:26 -0400

We're looking for some more people to help out with moderating RT. Lots of tickets get put into the system, and they need to be classified and assigned. This doesn't take all that much work but it would help to have more people to get it done regularly. It would also be good to go through old tickets (particularly those "owned" by inactive maintainers) and reassign them.

If anyone is willing to help with this, let me (or Vasco) know. You may want to go to IRC (#freeciv on irc.freenode.org) to discuss it.

jason