Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9153) Win32: assertion while loading savegame

To: admerik@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9153) Win32: assertion while loading savegame
From: "James Canete" <use_less@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:53:04 -0700

Hmm.

I see you were using Kyzentun's largepox mod.  Did you upgrade it to the
version without paratroopers, then load an old save?  Because this save
game references unit type 56, while there are only 0-55 unit types.

Additionally, are you using Win95/98/ME?  I have a hunch about what's
causing the numerous crashes, since they all but disappear when using
Win2k/XP.  I have a build but I can't test it since I don't have access
to 95/98/ME.

-James Canete