Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9116) Freeciv algorythm

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9116) Freeciv algorythm
From: "Pavel Bogdan" <swromania21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:00:57 -0700

This transaction appears to have no content
This C++ file is an algorythm for an unresolved issue. Read the file for
details. Please post a list(on the development forum maybe) with this kind of
issues(or bugs...) that require algorythms. I may be able to give you some
help. Also please notify me about the results of your tests with this file.
Thank you.