Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: worker patch v3 (PR#5437)

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: worker patch v3 (PR#5437)
From: "Per Inge Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:36:17 -0700

I wish to commit this patch as posted as v3, except that Engineers do not
have food upkeep. Having workers without food upkeep and engineers with
did not seem like a bright idea.

The alternative is to add food upkeep to workers, but this it seems would
strengthen smallpox again. But we can adjust this as we go when results
from player testing comes in.

  - Per