Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8563) wonders have no graphics

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8563) wonders have no graphics
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:32:00 -0700

The gtk2 client puts unit and building graphics into the citydlg.

But wonders have no graphics.  All they have are little blue squares.  I
think this is what's actually included in the tileset.  Instead the
tileset shouldn't include these sprites at all.  The client can check
for the NULL sprite and simply leave the graphics out.

Of course in the long term we'd like to have some wonder graphics.
Anyone want to draw some?

jason