Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8491) problems with new connectdlg code

To: i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8491) problems with new connectdlg code
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:33:11 -0700

> [jdorje - Mon Apr 12 16:01:17 2004]:

> >>Shouldn't/can't these be shared with the server.
> >
> > possibly. devise a method and tell me.
>
> This should definitely be done.  Should be easy.

Hmm, I take it back.  It is in fact not easy.  The server doesn't use a
list for these, but rather each is a separate command.  (This is
probably a bad implementation by the server; it's not very extensible.
Better would be a general /difficulty command.)

  /difficulty hard
  /difficulty normal SomeAIPlayer
  /difficulty 8

jason