Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) TODO

To: i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) TODO
From: "Morgan Jones" <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:15:47 -0700

> Widget-set
> ==========
> - fix scrollbar, scroll-button interaction with notify
> - choose scrollbar format and implement it

The scrollbar from my layouts is designed so that it can be broken
down into two 'end' graphics, a repeatable 'body' graphic, and a
central overlay.

> Freeciv client
> ==============

>   * add scrollbuttons to minimap

Good point.  I'd forgotten about this.  Better add to next layout
version.  Maybe zoom buttons as well?

>   * add dragging to minimap

But then if we have dragging do we need scrollbuttons?  Personally I'd
probably prefer just dragging.  What do people think?

>   * change theme to use Morgan's new graphics

I'll have some blank (no text, unit graphics, etc) templates soon to
make this easier for you.  I'll also put together a graphic for all
the buttons that I use.  I guess this needs unselected, selected and
disabled states - anything else?

ETA middle of next week.

     -Morgan