Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: "bigisotrident" tileset

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: "bigisotrident" tileset
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:29:26 -0500

Per I. Mathisen wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Jason Dorje Short wrote:

To do some experimenting with 128x64 tilesets, I made a double-sized
version of isotrident.

Come on, we must have a screenshot! ;-)

Well, you can probably guess about what it looks like :-).

But here's a screenshot. Naturally I recommend a high resolution (large monitor) or you'll end up with very little of the map shown.

ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/contrib/tilesets/bigisotrident/bigisotrident.png

jason