Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] More about pupeteer

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] More about pupeteer
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:23:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi!,

I've been trying to download the last pupeteer patch but, my browser
returns error number 550 (failed to change directory).

Well, anyway I have to study the FreeCiv project a little bit more
before I can start coding.

I wonder why we don't include pupeteer's code into FreeCiv's code
definitively... (and work patching it).

Bye,

--
Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid