Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] About agents

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] About agents
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:14:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'm studing the agents; I've read all related files in doc/ directory
and agents.[ch] in client/agents/, but I cannot guess how agents work.

What are the purpose of that agents's calls?.

Can you tell me when the execution of an agent starts?, what functions
are called?.

Thanks,

--
Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid